[nebula-dev] Contribution: Highlighting feature for CDateTime

Hello everybody,

I would like to contribute a highlighting feature for CDateTime.

CDateTime served as a frontend for a data filter we used at the university. It has made things easier for me to mark all the dates in the calendar which actually were associated with the data I wanted to filter. That's why I have extended CDateTime with this new feature. Since the university staff plan on continuing to use it in the future and would like to update CDateTime from time to time, I thought it would be beneficial to contribute the functionalities that I have programmed, so that it is included in future updates.

The changes I've made can be reviewed at:
http://thanik.cheowtirakul.net/nebula/Nebula.zip

I guess it could use some refactoring to blend in with the rest - I was more focused on getting it to work correctly. :D A demo application for generating some dummy data is included in the archive.

--
kind regards

Thanik Cheowtirakul

Back to the top