Re: [nebula-dev] Re: [New Widget] AeroToolbar

Hi Lukasz,

I think you won't get it into GC probably because GC is a cross platform
class whereas OS is not.

Anyways I'd really love to get your code in. If you could remove the JNA
dependency for the initial contribution this would be great.

What do other Nebula-Dev think about this control?

Tom