Re: [nebula-dev] Re: [New Widget] AeroToolbar

Hi Tom,

Thanks for quick response, I had the January schedule bit overcrowded, so take your time.
As for asking SWT team, I need a method DrawShadowText from comctl32.dll to use native shadow text drawing. I could probably simulate that, but still having that method would be cool for WIN32 version (I don't know if other OS have this kind of methods publicly available)

Regards,
Lukasz Milewski