Re: [nebula-dev] Re: [New Widget] AeroToolbar

Hi Lukasz,

Sorry for not repsonding in a timely manner but I'm under heavy workload
and I fetched the sources but didn't had a look.

I'll try to come back to you early next week when we pushed the software
we are just releasing out of the door.

A short question would it help if the SWT-Team adds some constants in
their OS-Class? I'd prefer not to have native stuff in our build if not
necessary.

If that's true than I can bug an SWT-Dev to comment on this thread and
help us out or did you probably already filed a bug for it against SWT?

Tom