[nebula-dev] Widget Focus Question

Hey Guys,

I had a user find a bug with my TableCombo widget when they use the Viewer implementation.  The bug is that tabbing does not seem to work with the TableCombo when the TableComboViewer implementation is used.  Tabbing works fine if you use the TableCombo widget by itself.  I have gone through the TableComboViewer source as well as it's super classes  and I don't see why the Viewer would cause this behavior.

The weird thing is that alt-tabbing seems to work correctly.  I guess I am missing the forest because of the trees. ;)

Do any of you guys have any suggestions on what I should look for?

Thanks In Advance,

Marty Jones

Back to the top