Re: [nebula-dev] Offering Help

Hi Steffen,

Sorry that it took a bit longer to respond. We/I would be very happy we
could welcome you as a contributor and after you have shown your skills
a committer.

I can only speak of the components I'm currently maintain and who would
need some TLC:
* PGroup [1]
* PShelf [2]
* Grid [3]

As you can see Grid has the biggest backlog of bugs. I'd suggest you
walk through bugs and comment on one of them if you plan to work on it.
After we worked together on fixing some of them and I/we are confident
about your skills we can vote you in.

I guess what I'm sayed about my own components also holds true for
others so if you are more interested in other widgets search for
unresolved bugs and try to provide a patch for them.

Tom

[1]https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced;bug_status=NEW;bug_status=ASSIGNED;component=PGroup;product=Nebula;classification=Technology
[2]https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced;bug_status=NEW;bug_status=ASSIGNED;component=PShelf;classification=Technology;product=Nebula
[3]https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced;bug_status=NEW;bug_status=ASSIGNED;component=Grid;classification=Technology;product=Nebula