Re: [nebula-dev] SWT Transition Widget - STW proposal

Hi ahmahran,

The start of bringing in a widget to Nebula is to create a bugzilla
using this URL [1] and attach the source code to a bug.

In nebula every widget is an independent OSGi-Bundle and normally the
only dependencies are SWT and JFace-Libaries and so the correct bundle
is going to be "org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.stw" or
"org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.jstw" but for a review this is not necessary.

Please CC me on the bug a post the bug-id to this list

Thanks

Tom

[1]https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Nebula