Re: [nebula-dev] Plan, releases, ...

Hi PMC,

I just sent a mail out which proposes to split Nebula into 2 projects
and once we get this I'd like to discuss a release 1.0 for the
Nebula-Project (which only holds mature widgets).

As outlined in the mail an ideal date for a 1.0 release would be around
EclipseCon 2010 but all people who'll maintain widgets in Nebula will
have to agree on such a date (I can only speak for PGroup, PShelf and Grid).

Thanks for your patience to get this sorted out before updating the data
with incorrect informations.

Tom