Re: [nebula-dev] Bugzilla Question

While we're on the subject, can we change "Paperclips" to "PaperClips"?

Matthew

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

Tom Schindl wrote:

I added the TableCombo. Unfortunately I made a typo which bugzilla
doesn't allow me to correct so the component is now named "TableCombo^".

Webmasters are you able to fix this manually or do we have to live with
this typo?

Tom