Re: [nebula-dev] CVS Question

Hi Marty,

This is the right way, just make sure you're uploading the code at the right location :-)

In Technology  repository (/cvsroot/technology)

For widget :
org.eclipse.swt.nebula/org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.<yourwidget>

For features :
org.eclipse.swt.nebula/features/org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.<yourwidget>.feature

--
Nicolas