[nebula-dev] "Freeze Pane" feature to prevent Grid columns from being hidden when scrolling

Hello,

I'm about to write an application that requires table-style data entry using many columns. I was wondering if there is a way to "freeze" a column within the alpha version of the Grid control so that the frozen column always remains visible while horizontal scrolling. I am essentially needing to add a tree to the leftmost column and have it always visible to the user.

Can someone please let me know if this feature is currently available, or if it is planned to be implemented soon.

Thanks

Ali.

P.S. Congratulations on a stunning Grid control. Very impressive and extremely useful and needful!

Back to the top