Re: [nebula-dev] RadioGroup added to Examples project

Hi Matthew,

There is nothing special to do for most changes, other than be sure that the build is valid. But dependency changes are a little special :

When you add a dependency to examples, you also need to add it :
- to the feature (o.e.nebula.examples_feature) : include your project in the feature.xml
- to the releng projet (o.e.nebula.examples.releng) : include your project in the map file (example.map)

One additional step is to force an update of the releng project in the build (delete the o.e.nebula.examples.relengĀ  from /opt/users/nebulaBuild/workdir/nebula-builds on build.eclipse.org.). This step will no longer be necessary with hudson.

I've fixed these for you, your changes should be available on the update site right now.

Thanks for adding radiogroup to the examples. :-)
--
Nicolas