[nebula-dev] PaperClips is coming to Nebula!

I'm please to announce that the EMO approved the PaperClips project this morning!

Before I check the code in, there is something I wanted get your opinions on: PaperClips has historically been divided into a core bundle (net.sf.paperclips) and a ui bundle (net.sf.paperclips.ui). Core has all the basic printing features, but no widgets. UI has a PrintPreview widget (WYSIWYG) widget and a PrintViewer widget (not WYSIWYG).

The standing convention in nebula for bundle and java package names is org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.[project_name] but this would be a misnomer for PaperClips core since it doesn't have widgets. I have tentatively selected these bundle/package names:

org.eclipse.nebula.paperclips (core)
org.eclipse.nebula.paperclips.widgets (ui)

This wouldn't be a big deal except that CVS is pretty unfriendly to moving files around and especially renaming modules, so I'd like to get this topic nailed down before I check the code in. Is everybody okay with these names, or is there a better option?

Matthew

Back to the top