Re: [nebula-dev] Some enhancements of Grid widget

Hi Higer,

I'm going to be on vacation for the next 3 weeks and my wild guess is
that Chris Gross is not going to have time either to take a look.

Thanks for this contribution and I'll take a look when back from holiday
 in mid of September.

One more word on this and your GSoC. I think it was not ideal that no
one talked with us before you applied for the project but I think this
was not your fault but from the group of people who organize the GSoC
for Eclipse.

I don't know how other projects handle this but I'd say it that I would
have expected that someone came up to us before the project/application
started to get input and guidance because then we could have tried to
reserve sometime.

Do you by chance know who organizes GSoC at Eclipse so that I can talk
to those people?

Thanks for your work once more it's highly appreciated

Tom