Re: [nebula-dev] Nightly build results

Hi Matthew,

Currently, the results are not posted and not available to everyone (only to me). This is an issue but it will hopefully be solved :
    - By moving the build directory on a public location on build.eclipse.org and updating the build script to send mail on error. (short term)
    - Adding the projects to hudson so everyone can see the logs and the build history. This is the current work area :  Gallery is already building on hudson and as soon as I manage to set up the publication to downloads.eclipse.org, it will replace the current build.

All this is tracked on bug 237588.

--
Nicolas