Re: [nebula-dev] Thinking of contributing PaperClips printing library to Nebula

+1, I've had requests for this functionality in the past. Who wants to start the CQ :)?

Getting a build should be pretty easy to setup due to Athena + Hudson now
     http://wiki.eclipse.org/Common_Build_Infrastructure/Getting_Started/Build_In_Eclipse