Re: [nebula-dev] Grid - possible to dissable range selection?

Hi,

I also came accross the same problem. So I think it is not necessary
to build a whole nebula project and you can remove other packages and
only leave the Grid . What's more, there are still so many jars to
import because Grid widget use some features in JFace.  You can do as
what I have done: just leave the
org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.grid.internal alone and use snippets in src
to test your modifications.

Hope this helpful.

Regards,
higer