Re: [nebula-dev] Grid - possible to dissable range selection?

Hi Higer,

can you verfiy that the CVS checkout fails from the following adress:

:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/technology/org.eclipse.swt.nebula

from page http://www.eclipse.org/nebula/source.php
results in following error
Authentication failed. Response from server was: cvs [pserver aborted]: /cvsroot/technology/org.eclipse.swt.nebula: no such repository. Although I follow the information on the CVS wiki site like not using a password and so forth.

Regards,
Michael

zhong nanhai schrieb:
Hi,

Go ahead. I'm also a newbie.
If necessary, you can try to report this as a enhancement bug for
Nebula project.
Good luck!

Regards,
higer