Re: [nebula-dev] Grid -How to obtain selected cell?

Hi Higer,

sorry, I don't understand where to obtain the point parameter for getColumn(Point point) from.

Kindest regards,
Michael

zhong nanhai schrieb:
Hi,

There is a getColumn function in Grid class:
public GridColumn getColumn(Point point)

You can use this method to get the column , and then use
Grid.indexOf(GridColumn column) to get its corresponding index

Regards,
higer