Re: [nebula-dev] micro seconds precisition in nebula?

Hi Chris,

The Gantt chart does not currently support millisecond/microsecond granularity, there have been requests before but I have not had time to implement anything like that yet. If you want/need it you will need to implement it yourself. I'll happily put any contributions you wish to make in that regards back into the core :)

Regards,
Emil