[nebula-dev] Gantt-Chart-Widget

Hello nebula developers,

we are planning to use your gantt-chart in our project ‘unicase’ (http://unicase.org/).

Therefore, we have a few questions on the functionality of this widget.

Is it possible to have multiple, nested root GanttEvents (Events that have ScopeEvents)?

It seems that only the first GanttEvent with ScopeEvents is rendered as a root-Event. The other nested GanttEvents with ScopeEvents still have the normal GanttEvent-look.

Our second question is: In the ‘TreeConnectorExample’ there is a Tree connected with the gantt-chart. There are onCollapse/Expand Events which make the Tree collapse and the corresponding gantt-Events invisible.

The problem is, that making the Gantt-Events disappear doesn’t make the whole line disappear. So while the Tree-Node collapses, the GanttChart retains its size and make only the GanttEvents invisible. Is There a possibility to make the whole Line collapse/invisivble?

Best regards

Kamil Fabisiewicz

Back to the top