Re: [nebula-dev] Team Project Set, Please

Nicolas, you're a saint.  That was a big help.  Thanks!

I also modified the psf to use an extssh connection through proxy.eclipse.org and posted it to the wiki. That should help those who are behind corporate firewalls (like me).

I also added a link to the Nebula Source page and committed that change to CVS, but it's not showing up yet. Is there a separate "publish" step to get changes from CVS to the web server?

--
Peter

Back to the top