Re: [nebula-dev] Team Project Set, Please

Hi Nebula Devs,

Hi Peter,

I'm trying to get back in the game, and I'm finding it difficult to figure out what is dead code in CVS and what should get my attention.  A Team Project Set would be a great kick-start for anyone, like me, who is trying to get the code checked out.  This is especially true now that we have the extra releng and feature projects to deal with.

Could someone who has a properly-configured workspace please create a Team Project Set (File->Export...->Team) and post it on the Source page of the website?  Future contributors will love you for it.  :-)
I'll try to do it ASAP, but I can't export my current workspace, I got a few duplicated project with ongoing developments. I need to rebuild a workspace from scratch and I need some free time to do this.

A good thing would be to create a new page on Nebula wiki (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Nebula) to explain how to set up a developer environment  while you're doing it.

Longer term, does anyone know what it would take to purge the projects from CVS that we know are definitely dead?
We can ask the eclipse webmaster to delete folders from CVS. We could  move dead code to a new folder  then delete the original location. The only issue is that we will lose all history on these projects...

--
Nicolas

Back to the top