Re: [nebula-dev] where should I ask questions?

The mailing lists (especially those that end in -dev, like this one) are usually reserved for development discussions (planning, building, shipping, etc...).  The newsgroups are used for questions (Howto, examples, etc...).

So if you have a question, it is likely best asked on the newsgroup.

cheers,
ian