Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 11:59 AM
Subject: [nebula-dev] swt button with image and text

Hi,

Maybe somebody has raised this question: the button widget in swt can
not show image and text both.(I have searched the mail-list and found
this question has been asked about four years ago)
So what I want to know is : is there any solution to this problem now?
If not,may I put forward it as a bug and I will try to fix it.

Regards,
higer