Re: [nebula-dev] On the state and future of Nebula - Part 2

Hi Noel,

This was we have now but it has the problems:

* only a project can be in incubation => all project are forced to
  incubation mode (marked on download-page, the jar-name, ...)

* only a project can do a release => all projects have to be released
  together

In eclipse we are by the way not renaming something but the namespace
stays stable from the beginning so if you used a incubation-widget you
simply drop in the new .jar from the stable widget and if no breaking
API change has been introduced you are fine.

Tom