Re: [nebula-dev] Then, how should I submit my code? -- gsoc questions

Hi Lukasz,

Please keep us updated about your progress and if you need something do
not hesitate to show up here and ask for help.

Did you wrote a mail to swt-dev about your work to get any feedback on
your work and ask for help.

Tom