Re: [nebula-dev] Then, how should I submit my code? -- gsoc questions

Hello Tom,

As of yet I don't have any plans how to follow up with ComboBoxEx widget after I finish coding. I would be happy to contribute it to Nebula project, but still it would have to be coordinated with SWT core team due to the missing structures and method in OS class.

There are also some issues to resolve that currently are keeping my awake, like, how to properly write "native" widgets outside the org.eclipse.swt.widgets package.

Regards,
Lukasz Milewski