Re: [nebula-dev] Then, how should I submit my code? -- gsoc

You can see the comments below my proposal.
Many people has advised me make these contributions to 'Nebula' other
than SWT and I also think that it's a good idea.
Because the deadline of application of gsoc has passed and I can not
edited my proposal again,do not be confused by the title and some
content of this proposal.
I have asked my  mentor and he tell me I should try to communicate
with you to get to know how to make my contributions.

Regards,
higer

Back to the top