[nebula-dev] Then, how should I submit my code? -- gsoc questions

I am accepted as a Google Summer Code student for Eclipse
Foundation.And the project I will be working on is 'Nebula'.I'm
confused how should I submit my code if I have finished my work.
As you say,I should submit many bugs to be a committer,and then you
may accept me.If I'm not accepted as an 'Nebula' committer,how does
Google evaluate my gsoc work after this summer code activity?

Regards,
higer

Back to the top