Subject: Re: [nebula-dev] Nebula overview slides
From: Tom Schindl <listom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04/20/2009 4:52 pm

Hi Wayne,

When is you presentation? I could try to create some slides tomorrow CET.

IMHO very important points about Nebula are:
* We have cool and *stable* widgets and are working on releasing

* The API is aligned to the one of SWT-Widgets so that the learning
 curve is not too steep (At least this is true for Grid)

* Some of our widgets directly support JFace-Viewers
 - Grid through GridViewer GridTreeViewer
 - Gallery

* We are open for widget contributions from the community

Tom

Wayne Beaton schrieb:
I'm looking for a couple of slides about Nebula to include in a
presentation I'm giving this week. Something that appeals to RCP
developers would be ideal. Maybe a couple of screen shots along with a
few words describing the new focus of the project.

I'm sure that I can come up with something; and I will go through the
website content and EclipseCon presentations. But a little help would be
appreciated.

I'm hoping to chat about Nebula for five to ten minutes out of the 60
minute presentation.

Thanks

Wayne