Re: [nebula-dev] Nebula Binaries

Dear Tom,

Thanks for your reply.

> but because we are currently in parallel IP
>and don't provide a release there's the *unlikely* possibility that code
>parts violate IP.

Could you please kindly elaborate on this?. I would like to understand more
about this.

We are moving away from ExtJS after 6 months of work and started liking
SWT and other nebula widgets very much for our rich client.  We are ok with alpha/beta
stage of the widgets and will be happy to test and report any issues.

But would like to understand the licensing issues if any.

Thanks again,
MS.