Re: [nebula-dev] Nebula Binaries

The statement does not reflect the current state because we have a build
for some of our widgets since about 2 weeks.

http://www.eclipse.org/nebula/downloads.php

Naturally you can use our code in commercial applications (as long as
you follow the EPL rules) but because we are currently in parallel IP
and don't provide a release there's the *unlikely* possibility that code
parts violate IP.

There's no release date defined yet but it's part of the on going Nebula
restructuring.

Tom