Re: [nebula-dev] [CalendarCombo] Bug and solution

Hi Emil,

I think we need a bug report to track the contribution appropiately else
we are getting in to trouble with IP-Clearance once we do a release! I
highly appreciate the fix from Jérôme but I need to insist on a bug report!

Thanks for your understanding guys.

Tom Schindl
Nebula CoLead