Re: [nebula-dev] Nebula Website

You're very welcome Tom :)

Nebula is now conforming to incubation:
  http://www.eclipse.org/projects/listofprojects.php#technology.nebula

The primary change causing this was the removal of non-conforming download links.  If anyone would like put up a new download link, please put it on the download page rather than the widget's page, and make sure to follow the branding guidelines (section 2, items 4 & 5):
  http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Conforming_Incubation_Branding

Also note that there is now a single snippets page for all widgets.   When adding additional snippets please add them there and not to the individual widget's page.

I think everyone here has been able to edit the website, but if anyone has trouble feel free to shoot me an email and I'll try to help.

 Jeremy