Re: [nebula-dev] Custom Widget Toolkit

These points are good, but I especially agree with the last one because even if SWT creates a top notch animation library there still may be pieces missing for making custom widgets.
For example, animating text and color gradients at a rate defined by a bezier curve may not be what widget consumers need right away, but could be helpful to widget builders.
Regardless, Nebula is a project that builds on SWT, and animation is just one more area where that could be applicable.

Andy, what are you looking to animate in Glimmer?