Re: [nebula-dev] Regarding nebula Grid widget: OSX CMD->Click acting as row select rather than ctrl-click

Hi,

If you right click on the file you modified the context menu should show
you "Team > Create Patch". Simply follow the wizard and file a bugzilla.
I can only integrate patches submitted via bugzilla.

We now nearly have a build story so there should consumeable builds
soon. I will then tag the current HEAD as 0.x.0 and merge header_footer
back to HEAD.

Tom