Re: [nebula-dev] IP Log, etc.

If I'm not mistaken, in Platform UI we keep track of this by tagging bugs as "contributed" when there are code contributions from outside the Eclipse membership. As I understand it, the bylaws only require us to track contributions so that IP is clearly delineated--it does not mandate where or how that log is constituted. So it could just as easily be in a special file in CVS as in tags in Bugzilla. This is just my understanding though--check with Eclipse legal to be sure.

Matthew

Nicolas Richeton wrote:
Hi Peter,

AFAIK there is no IP log for Nebula. I talked with Janet Campbell about it at "Eclipse Now You Can" but I did not have the time to create one since that. I'm also ready to create an IP log for Gallery, I guess it's better to create one log per component.

--
Nicolas