From: Rob Adams <robfadams@xxxxxxx>
To: nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 03/17/2008 06:06 PM
Subject: [nebula-dev] Grid vs. Table different VIRTUAL behavior

I want to use the Grid in VIRTUAL mode for potentially huge datasets.

However, I get an out of memory error when passing large numbers (950K)
to setItemCount().  It appears that Grid.setItemCount() simply creates
the given number of items, whereas Table.setItemCount() does not.  Is
this a bug?

Is there any advice for handling datasets of this size with the Grid?
Has anyone else had success in this type of situation?

Thanks,
Rob Adams