From: nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Daniel Migowski
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 10:09 PM
To: nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [nebula-dev] Bugfix

Bugdesscription: In some Example Snippets (like CompositeTabelSnippet2)
scrolling was not passible anymore. This Fix resolves the issue.

In InternalCompositeTable.java - Line 1147, please replace

            int delta = topRow - vSlider.getSelection();
            int oldCurrentRow = currentRow;
            currentRow += delta;

with

            int oldCurrentRow = currentRow;
            currentRow = vSlider.getSelection();

After this fix all the examples can be scrolled without crashing. I am using
SWT 3.3.

With best regards,
Daniel Migowski

PS: How can I get at least readonly CVS access to this project? If I had i
could easily create patches.

--
| Roland Tepp | R&D | Work: +372 697-6597 | http://www.videobet.com/

This communication contains information which is privileged and confidential and is exclusively intended only for the individual or entity named above (recipient(s)). If you are not the intended recipient(s) or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this communication message in any way or act is prohibited. If you receive this communication by mistake please notify the sender immediately and then destroy any copies of it. Please note that the sender monitors e-mails sent or received. Thank you.

begin:vcard
fn:Roland Tepp
n:Tepp;Roland
org:Videobet