RE: [nebula-dev] Gallery viewer : new project ?

My preference is to include these classes in the main plugin for the widget, and mark JFace as an optional dependency.  Clients that use the widget as a jar file in a raw SWT project will never load the JFace-related classes and won’t be harmed by them.  Clients that are running with JFace or in a full RCP environment will also have transparent access to the JFace support.  This arrangement will also make it easier to maintain the build metadata once we move to the standard PDE build process.

--
Peter

Back to the top