[nebula-dev] Lazy initialisation of grid

Hi. I am in the need of a spreadsheet widget that can be used for viewing large amounts of data. More than what would be reasonable to have in memory at the same time. I would need to be able to just load the cells currently viewed (from ex. a database). I wonder if this can be done (without to much work) with the Grid widget?

My feeling is that I would have to extend the GridItem class but that feels a little bit like biting of more than i can chew...

Do you have any suggestions?

--
// Jonathan

Back to the top