Re: [nebula-dev] Project IP Log

Hi Peter,

Its my understanding that the IP log is advised but not required (at least not for incubating projects). As long as all patches go through bugzilla then we should be ok. Then we still have a audit trail of those contributions. As committers, we need to make sure we don't take code that doesn't come through the public channels.

This is all per my understanding of the committer guidelines:
http://www.eclipse.org/legal/committerguidelines.php

Regards,
-Chris

Peter Centgraf wrote:
The Due Diligence Process refers to a "Project IP Log" that we're supposed
to update when we accept new code from Bugzilla.  Does anyone know what and
where is this?  I'd like to check in a few patches that were submitted for
CDateTime.  Thanks.

http://www.eclipse.org/legal/EclipseLegalProcessPoster.pdf

--
Peter