[nebula-dev] Re: Approval for 3 new widgets into Nebula

Title: Bjorn Freeman
Nebula Developers,
Please note that there are three issues to consider when new code contributions are offered:
  • The new committer election of the responsible maintainer (and of course the legal paperwork for that committer) - you've done that.
  • The Eclipse Legal IP review of the code *before* it is checked into CVS (as per the IP process). As an Incubation project, you can make use of the Parallel IP process to speed that up, but you still need to go through it - I believe you're already doing this.
  • An announcement to the Eclipse membership about the new features. I don't think you're doing this part yet, but it's easy enough to do (see policy and instructions).

Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Director, Open Source Process
Eclipse Foundation

voice:  971-327-7323 (pacific time)