Re: [nebula-dev] [CompositeTable] Selection/Check + Viewer API

Hi Peter,

I have to admit that I never looked inside the Composite Table but I sure it has a notion of rows why cann't this row class not inherit from SWT-Item, like e.g. GridItem does, if this would be the case to use subclass AbstractTableViewer directly and ensure binary compatility for CompositeTable. I think you don't even have to waste resource but create the Items on demand when you want to communicate with any of JFace components internally since 3.3 JFace has it's own abstraction level for rows
named ViewerRow.

By the way in 3.3 we replaced the old LabelProvider interface and replaced it with CellLabelProvider so if you are going
to port something over I'd make sure you don't miss this one.

Tom

Back to the top