[nebula-dev] Status of Grid

Hi,

I recently discovered the Nebula project, and I am interested in using the Grid control for one of my team’s projects.  I just downloaded the source code, and I hope to free up some time next week to make a prototype to test it out.  However, I have some questions in the meantime.  I apologize if some of the information is already posted somewhere—I looked but I could not find it.

1. What is the planned release date?

2. What is the compatibility with respect to Eclipse Platform releases (3.2. vs. 3.3)?

The reason for question #2 is that I saw in some of the discussion threads that SWT/JFace might have opened up their interfaces a little for Nebula.  I thought this might prevent backward compatibility with the 3.2 platform releases.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Chris

Verigy Germany GmbH

Software R&D
Tel. +49 7031 435-7185
E-Mail to:
chris.buoy@xxxxxxxxxx

Verigy Germany GmbH, Herrenberger Str. 130, 71034 Böblingen
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen - Amtsgericht Böblingen - HRA 6167
Geschäftsführer: Hans-Jürgen Wagner, Dietmar Höller

Back to the top