[nebula-dev] [CompositeTable] tab key Traverse problems :-(

> Adding CompositeTable in will overwrite all the tab key traverse. :-(
> Not able to tab to others controls other than CompositeTable. Any ideas ?
> :-(

This is a known issue but I haven't had any good ideas about how to fix it.  Other database-oriented table controls have it.

Suggestions about how it should behave differently are welcomed.  Patches are welcomed even more. ;-)

> Any ideas how to set the row height ?

The height of your prototype row object specifies the row's height.  All rows must be the same height.  This can be tricky sometimes.  (I'd like to remove this limitation in a future version of the control).

>  CompositeTableSnippet6 crash when dragging the scrollbar handle... :-(

I haven't had a chance to look into this yet (just got back from EclipseCon), but it looks like you might have found a bug.  Please file a bug report in Bugzilla if you get a chance and I'll take a look at it.

Life should settle down for me in another week or two (I'm in a new contract now) and hopefully things will pick up again around here.

Best regards,

Dave Orme

Back to the top