[nebula-dev] [CompositeTable] about Insert & delete key binding

Hi guys,

to me... I think it is a good idea to let user decide their own way to trigger insert or delete...
We prefer press arrow down key at the last row to trigger the insert... delete can be trigger by pressing  "delete" button or just a button that added on screen....

actually we can refer sybase data window.... they did  a very good job in this tabula table...

Thanks

Back to the top