Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 10:29:15 +0100 (CET)
From: " Andr? Dietisheim " <dietisheim@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [nebula-dev] [compositetable] bug: changes in topRow == 0
To: <nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Dave!

hope you're back up on feets again!
You're welcome! :-)) I'd really like to use it in my client (I am coding
sort of highly extended database browser for the swiss railways) to
replace the current tableViewer so I'll have to code until its bugfree and
has all features I need. But I admit your table is very intersting stuff!

I posted the next bug + patch I found when testing on my gtk-box @ home. I
hope you don't mind me refactoring a bit, it helped me best to understand
the code and I think its valuable for anybody trying to understand the
code.

Greetings
Andr�

Back to the top