De : nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Chris Gross
Envoyé : mercredi 13 décembre 2006 18:28
À : Nebula Dev
Objet : Re: [nebula-dev] New Nebula Presentation Component...

The presentation was made with very specific features in mind.  There is no way to maximize a view.  You can only maximize the editor area.  You also cannot minimize either.  This was a deliberate decision.

The source is available in CVS.  There is a project in the nebula module for it.  The Nebula project is under the Technology project.

Regards,
-Chris

Muller Mathias wrote:

Are the source available in CVS ?? If so, where are they ? J

Is there any way to tweak PShelf behaviour ? (.ini file or preference panel) I would like to restore the double click (maximize view) behaviour. I really miss this feature for an eclipse use of this presentation.

Thanks

Mathias Muller